The Entrepreneurial Engine
Inspires Children to Create Innovative Ideas
Inspired children are unlimited in their ability to create innovative ideas. That natural ability is hard-wired into childhood. Unlike adults, children have the unfettered and unvarnished natural ability to think outside the box, without being hampered by convention. This ability must be nurtured, because tomorrow’s adults will enter a complex world of extraordinary challenges, a world that is a sea change different from the world of their parents. That reason alone makes it difficult for educators and parents to find the necessary tools that will not only equip today’s children to navigate, but also will prepare them to lead, tomorrow’s world. The tools exist, we just need to use them.
We based our entrepreneurship enrichment programs on a life skill set which will provide those much-needed tools . They will also help prepare today’s children for tomorrow’s challenges. We call this life skill set the 5 I’s.
- Inspiration – Inspiration is the impetus to propel us outside our own limitations to accomplish the extraordinary;
- Ideation and problem solving – The ability to solve problems simplifies life and makes life more fulfilling, while less stressful, freeing us to do those activities that make us more joyful;
- Interaction and collaboration – Collaboration and interaction do infinitely more than double the mental power analyzing a problem. Collaboration requires each participant to be open to new ways of thinking and to inspire and be inspired by each participant;
- Innovation and creativity – Innovation and creativity bring color to a life that would otherwise be painted in shades of gray; and
- Initiative – Taking the initiative separates us from the pack. If we don’t initiate, we will never lead.
We have dubbed this life skill set the Entrepreneurial Engine. Each of the 5 I’s is a powerful learning and life capability. Together, the 5 I’s become formidable. Not only do they naturally enhance and compliment the skills necessary to be a successful entrepreneur, they also enhance a child’s learning no matter which life, education or career path the child chooses.
Questions or comments? Contact us.